Just for fun I thought I'd share a picture I sent to my hubby last week. I "edited" it to make up for the HORRIBLE lighting, but I really LOVE this picture. Not because my hair looks amazing with red tone, but because this picture is at eye level with me. I didn't have to take a certain angle to hid my double chin. For once in my adult life, that double chin is almost GONE. Let's compare shall we? This is from last April:
|Sadly, this is 20 pounds from my heaviest|
www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
2. How old were you when you had your first kiss? My first "REAL" kiss, 18. Needless to say I didn't "date" in high school and was still really innocent in middle school when I actually had "bfs".3. Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013. Kyle and I went to Six Flags on the last day the park was opened. It was a blast! I fit in all the seat comfortably for the first time in YEARS, we were speed walking through the park from ride to ride, heck I even RAN through the lines to catch the last ride. Even though it was a minute until closing time the roller coaster operators ran the coaster through one more time for us! (The female asked the males "what do you think, one more time for the two lovers?") We had a blast, it was like we were dating again.
4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it? It's an HTC Evo Shift, and no I do NOT love it! It's only got 512mb of hard drive. I figured a big memory card would more than make up for this but unfortunately HTC phones have a handful of preloaded apps that not only can't be deleted but that take up hard drive space and can't be moved over to the SD card. What crap! I'm counting down til May when I can get a new one. I'm thinking of the iPhone 4 now that Sprint is offering it free with a new contract.
6. What is your favorite movie from the 80′s? The Breakfast Club :)
Mr. Darcy. Either actor would do but I am partial to Colin Firth :)
8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose? Peanut Butter Blossoms (Chocolate and Peanut Butter? Yes, Please)
9. What is your favorite flower? Lilies, specifically Stargazer Lilies
10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? Nope, never do
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to link up in the comments of Kenlie's Blog! Happy Monday!